Home School Festival Competition
OPTION A: CAN YOU CREATE YOUR OWN GAME WITH YOUR FAMILY?
Now you have spent time playing different Joy of Moving games, can you create your own game to play? This can either be a game to play individually (on your own) or with your family or even your friends when you are able to see them again.
Once you have created your new game and you have enjoyed playing it, ask your parents or carers to video you playing the game. They can then post the video on social media to be in with a chance of winning £500 worth of Joy of Moving sports materials for your school. When posting it on social media, make sure your parents use the hashtag #JOMHomeFestival.
OPTION B: DESIGN A POSTER TO ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS TO BE ACTIVE.
Can you design a poster which will encourage your friends to lead an active lifestyle?
Make your poster as colourful as you can. Perhaps include pictures of children having fun and playing games. Can you think of different ways you and your friends can stay active? Make sure you say why it is important to do physical activity.
Perhaps use some of the information from the poster below to help you design your poster.
Once you have completed your poster, ask your parents or carers to put it on social media using #JOMHomeFestival. The best poster will win £500 worth of Joy of Moving sports materials for their school.
Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over with the exception of employees of the Promoter or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
- The promotion will begin at 0:01 on 18th May 2020 and close at 23:59 on 29th May 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter:
- Read the competition challenges in the Joy of Moving home festivals booklet, which is available on the Joy of Moving hub at https://www.joyofmovingresourcehub.co.uk/, and choose option A or B; and
- Upload a video/image (depending on your choice of option A or B) to Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #JOMHomeFestival outlined in the competition section of the workbook. For residents in Scotland, also include #JOMScotland in your post in addition to the dedicated hashtag (#JOMHomeFestival).
- Maximum of 1 entry per household.
- Internet access and Instagram or Twitter account required to enter.
- No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- Prize: There are 4 prizes available to be won, each consisting of £500 worth of equipment for your school.
- Prize Conditions:
- The Promoter will contact the winner(s)to understand what type of equipment their school needs and purchase this on their behalf.
- The equipment will then be delivered to the winner’s school by 30th September 2020.
- Winners will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator by Friday 5th June 2020 and will be notified within 24 hours. Winners will then have until 3rd July 2020 to claim their prize and confirm the name of their school. If a winner does not respond within this time, they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from all remaining entries.
- By entering this competition, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to use any entries received in the competition on any or all of the Joy of Moving or Ferrero UK social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter) and that they will have no liability to the entrant for any reason.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- By entering this Promotion you give the Promoter and its agencies your consent to process your personal data for the purpose of conducting this promotion only. The Promoter may disclose winners’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion, fulfilling the prize or communicating with entrants. Any personal data the Promoter or its agencies obtains in relation to the entrants of the Promotion, shall only be kept for a period of three months following the end of the Promotion, following this time it shall be deleted or destroyed. Any personal data relating to the winner shall only be kept for a period of 18 months following the end of the Promotion for fulfilment of the prize, after which time it shall be deleted or destroyed.
- Data Controller: Ferrero UK Limited, 889 Greenford Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 0HE.
- Promoter: Ferrero UK Limited, 889 Greenford Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 0HE.